Breastfeed Success Magnet


By deciding to breastfeed you have already given your baby the BEST possible start in life, and scientific evidence states that the longer you breastfeed the greater the health benefits for both of you. So how long do you need to carry on in order to give her the best possible start in life?

Well, you can go on breastfeeding for as long as you both wish to. The main thing is that you and your baby do not have to stop before you are ready to. I enjoy breastfeeding and I had successfully breastfeed my daughter for 2 years, I see this as a great success and I made this for myself as a recognition - A Breastfeeding Success Magnet:

Code : BSM

Wait no more, proud breastfeeding mothers! Order this customized magnet now!

Available in 2 sizes:

BSM-S - 4cm(W) x 9cm(H) x 0.1cm(T) - Price: RM5
BSM-L - 5.5cm(W) x 14.5cm(H) x 0.1cm(T) - Price: RM15

Note: We will decide the frame to best matched the photo provided.